Polyscope Polymers offers an extended range of styrene maleic anhydride copolymers and SMA/ABS based compounds for automotive applications. Our XIRAN® compounds serve as a great starting point for engineering plastics in the automotive industry; our products offer high precision molding with very tight tolerances and excellent shot-to-shot consistency, making them the ideal material for complex precise parts, such as instrument panels (IP) carriers, sunroof frames, door trims, center stacks, structural brackets and painted interior parts. XIRAN® compounds are approved for most of the original equipment manufactures (OEMs) in the automotive industry.
- Proven mechanical and thermal safety
- Weight reduction using thinner, yet stronger walls
- High precision molding ensures less waste and more efficient manufacturing
- The award winning Ford Explorer, North American Truck of the year, uses Polyscope’s XIRAN® SG230 resin for its instrument panel.
- Polyscope has won third prize at SPE automotive Eastern Europe in the Body Exterior section for the sunroof frame of the Citroën DS3 Cabrio injection molded in XIRAN® SG230.