Equipment and appliances
All successful products begin with well thought designs and engineering. Today's markets are competitive and rather saturated. An appliance and component OEM therefore needs to be proactive in reducing overall costs to gain or even defend market share. Further challenges are the extension of product life, the elimination of noise and creation of new innovative products. The incorporation of attractive design and extended performance are critical for success.
Polyscope is committed to working with customers to help them improve designs and reduce costs all the way from creative concepts to manufacturing. This combined with a broad experience in appliance components, makes Polyscope a preferred Plastics supplier to global appliance OEM’s. End product examples are: small appliances, white good frames, microwave oven doors and panels, office equipment motors, compressors, connectors, electrical controls, timers and switch applications.
• Dimensionally stable over a wide temperature range
• Stain resistant gloss surfaces
• Detergent-resistant, very low moisture absorption
• Easy moldable, very close tolerances
• Excellent thermal and creep resistance and extreme solvent resistance
• High values for rigidity, tensile stress at break
• Replacement of metal parts by weight saving, lower-cost alternatives
• Design opportunities
• Innovative boost
• Key to competitive advantages
CONTACT US >>